Thursday, September 27, 2012

Angry Birds around US

I've started a little filming project while here in the states. I had few ideas prior as to what kind of filming I'd be doing while here and after talking to my friends in Miami I got a great idea from them that I'd take my Angry Bird (which was actually a gift - but I'll bring it back! :) and take pictures of it as I go. With a bit of modification I decided to have the angry bird fly from people to people all around where I go. So I'll try to get all my friends I meet along the way and random people to catch the Angry Bird and pass it on.

I thought that as Angry Birds is one of the latest Finnish success stories it would be "the man for the job" and this way I can capture each and everybody from the travel to one video!

Here's a few preview videos. After the travel I'll edit these into one video.. left to be seen how it comes out.. :)

Matt & Frankie at the Universal Studios


Dr. DOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment