Monday, September 24, 2012

Start up

So here's the start up: I got myself to Miami with an idea to drive around US with a friend for some time and then see what happens. Unfortunately he got called to do a contract fill to another ship so I found myself in a new situation, I have 40 days in my hands before I join the Vision of the Seas for another contract doing the caribbean. After some thought I decided to do the full travel by myself and drive around US for 5 weeks with an idea that whatever comes my way. I'll try to blog as much as possible on where I go and what I see. So far the initial plan is to drive up north first to New York - then go check the Niagara Falls and get to Chicago - from where I'll drive the full Route 66 down to California (with a little Las Vegas pit stop on the way)
All and all my plan is to give myself this time and a car and see where I'll find exactly that.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you go over to the Canadian side of niagara falls....it is a gorgeous sight from there! You can walk across the boarder :-)

    ReplyDelete