Monday, September 24, 2012

Miami

Getting to Miami was my first goal and after 15 hours of flying I arrived on the 22nd of September. I must say that coming back to Miami felt super good (I spend 4 months here last winter) and not just the city itself but I got some awesome friends here, who were also kind enough to accommodate me for these 5 days I had here to spend.
These 5 days I've spent with getting things organized and setting the final travel plan. Maybe a bit of partying here and there... as one should. Also last Sunday (yesterday) there we had a birthday brunch with one of my best friends here.. And it was not just any brunch, it was a Biltmore Hotel brunch www.biltmorehotel.com It was probably the most expensive Brunch I've ever had - but so worth it! and after we had a photo shoot session (as one should when in one of the most fanciest hotels in the world)
It's been a memorable time again in Miami and during this time I managed to get an US cell number, bank account, last bit's and bob's of the plan and now finally just few hours ago: I got the CAR! For some reason getting the car made me very nervous, as I've never rented one for such a long time and to be true.. I've never driven in US either. So I believe I'm allowed to be a bit nervous. Now tomorrow I'm going to get the car in the morning and start driving towards Orlando where I'll meet another friend who happens to be also working in Universal Studios of Orlando - so it would be a sin to not check them out while there. Next Orlando - 230 miles - 4 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment