Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The missing Day 2 of Driving West


(I noticed that I had missed a blog note that I wrote but never posted: the missing day 2)


On the 2nd day of driving I decided to stop by in Pittsburgh for couple of hours. I thought that I might as well since I was driving by it. Pittsburgh seemed like a nice cultural city. After I asked from the locals that what would be the one thing to do or see in Chicago, I found the Station Square. Which was about a km walk away from where I was which was perfect. The Station Square seemed to be a cultural place with restaurants and nightlife, but as it was day time it was quite "dead" in there. So I walked around took few photos and headed back to the car.


I continued driving towards Detroit from Pittsburgh for I have a friend living in there and there were some preliminary talk that I could've gone for a visit. Unfortunately though the timings didn't work out after all (she flew to detroit on the same day and was flying on the next). So I found a nice motel from the road and stayed overnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment